Why to start a fireplace renovation?
1) Why to start a fireplace renovation?
Give your fireplace a purpose!
Once installed, your new fireplace has an important job to do, and that’s what you need to keep in mind while shopping.
There are many reasons to start a fireplace renovation, a few common ones include:
- To update the look of a room, you can find many modern and classic designs at Petraland stores.
- To heat rooms, the energy fireplaces produce until 15Kw of heat and are 3 times more efficient than traditional fireplaces.
- To upgrade an inefficient fireplace and put energy fireplace with hot efficiency until 80%.
- To reduce monthly heating bills by up to 20-40%, because the energy fireplace is 3 times more economic than traditional fireplaces.
2) Understand what type of fireplace you need
Are you shopping for an insert, a new energy fireplace or a wood stove?
Energy Fireplace Inserts
Many people who think they need a new fireplace actually need a fireplace insert. Inserts install quickly into existing masonry fireplace openings and they offer many benefits. In addition to heating, fireplace inserts
- Create ambience,
- Stop cold drafts,
- Improve indoor air quality,
- Instantly update the look of a room,
- They can even reduce your home heating bill.
Available in multiple styles and sizes, and you can see all the models at PETRALAND show room in Limassol.