1) With fireplaces you can feel good. Simply put, no other kind of appliance offers the cozy goodness that you’ll enjoy sitting in front of a fire. By including a fireplace in your building or remodeling plans, you are insuring your home will have an inherently cozy spot to gather around. Pull up a chair, break out a game, fire up a movie, pour a glass of wine—there’s no shortage of activities you can enjoy in front of the fire.
add value to a home. If you have house with fireplace, you pay more, with buyers ranking a fireplace in the top three amenities they’d most like to see in a potential new home.
3) It’s not as expensive as you might think. Adding an energy fireplace in your house from PETRALAND store ,it can cost 1500euro until 5,000 euro maximum installed. PETRALAND store always has offers on wood stove and fireplaces but also, the most secure and quality solutions.
4) Makeover your home with one investment. By adding a fireplace to your home you can create a whole new living experience for your entire family.
There are even see-through designs that allow you to impact two rooms at once.
5) Is very easy to enjoy. Bedroom, living room, bathroom or basement: gas fireplaces of all shapes and sizes that can quickly be installed in almost any room of single family home.
6) Energy fireplaces can cut your heating costs. The energy firaplace is three time more economic than one traditional fireplace.
7) Energy fireplaces and wood stoves can suit any kind of home décor or design style. From sleek and modern linear styles to traditional masonry looks, gas fireplaces can add ambiance to any décor or design approach.